Health and Nutrition
FIASO focus on Health and Nutrition is linked to the Sustainable Development Goal 3 “Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages”. FIASO will work with communities to ensure this SDG is achieved and as well work in-line with South Sudan National Health Development Plan to improve health lives of South Sudanese populations through;
- - Improving access and utilization of essential primary health care service
- - Enhancing social mobilization and community health education on communicable diseases
- - Reducing malnutrition cases especially among children and lactating mothers.
- - Availing youth, adolescent and girl child friendly health services
- - Improving access to safe water, adequate sanitation and hygiene